Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Account HELP please D:

LinweLinwe
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
I recently wanted to log into my main Mabi account, and it has been about a year since doing so. I can't seem to log in.... I have never changed my password for my account in the many many years I've played, and all of a sudden the site will not let me log in, it doesn't recognize it. When I choose to reset my password, it says that the email address does not exist as an account. I am so confused on what might have happened, I hope Nexon just locked my account or something. I have sent in a ticket about this issue but I haven't gotten a reasonable response. Does anyone know what is going on?! D: This is my only account and I have come so far on it, I really do not want to start a new account.