Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Puppeteer Help

EmunatorEmunator
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited January 21, 2017 in Help
Hello! I've been playing Mabinogi for a few hours now, amazing game and loving the player interaction!

Anyway, to the problem.
I'm not sure if I'm just being a noob or missing something, but when I first rebirthed(And second time), I choose the puppeteer talent/class.
I noticed I didn't have ANY skills related to that talent. No puppets, no nothing.

From what i've read on both forum posts from other use experiencing it and from the "Unlearned tab" where it shows how to unlock them, you're suppose to equip the Control Bar and you'll receive the "Mysterious Mail" quest which you're suppose to follow and complete to receive your puppets.
I've equipped them but no quest has came up?

So my question is what am I doing wrong?

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Have you completed ALL of the beginner quests? Not all of the beginner quests are in the same tab. Also what level are you? I do believe some of the games quests won't trigger until you've reached I think level 30 at least?
    GretaEmunator
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I would suggest you to train Close Combat first if you are new here. At least till you reach it at Expert... Then you can go to any other talent you like.
    Emunator
  • LynetteLynette
    Mabinogi Rep: 685
    edited January 21, 2017
    you need to do all the puppetry quests. i started as a puppeteer too and was very confused as well. if i remember correctly the last quest is huws friend turning into a puppet. if you havent seen that happen yet then your probably not done.
    Emunator
  • EmunatorEmunator
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Ktty
    Ktty said:

Have you completed ALL of the beginner quests? Not all of the beginner quests are in the same tab. Also what level are you? I do believe some of the games quests won't trigger until you've reached I think level 30 at least?
    Lynette
    Lynette said:

you need to do all the puppetry quests. i started as a puppeteer too and was very confused as well. if i remember correctly the last quest is huws friend turning into a puppet. if you havent seen that happen yet then your probably not done.
    Ah thank you! I'll continue doing the quests until I reach that point, I just wasnt sure if it was lack of gameplay or if I'm doing something wrong. I'll be sure to continue basic questing! :)
    Greta
    Greta said:

I would suggest you to train Close Combat first if you are new here. At least till you reach it at Expert... Then you can go to any other talent you like.
    I'll take your advice into consideration and focus on combat skills for the time being. (Or even choose an easier talent if thats recommended)

Thanks to you 3 for your quick posts, it's a good feeling the community is very helpful here.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited January 21, 2017
    @Emunator Thanks to you 3 for your quick posts, it's a good feeling the community is very helpful here.

I'm sure you will find that the Mabi community is very nice and helpful. Both in-game and in the forums.