Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

coming back to mabinogi

KukikoKukiko
in Help
So after a couple years of not playing I remembered how much fun Mabinogi was and wanted to try it again. I am total lvl 2xxx but I kinda don't know what to do since there is so much new stuff. Where should I start?
I also can't find guides on what to train first on the forum. Since I don't see people complaining over windmill anymore here, does that mean the skill system changed? :p

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Kukiko wrote: »
    So after a couple years of not playing I remembered how much fun Mabinogi was and wanted to try it again. I am total lvl 2xxx but I kinda don't know what to do since there is so much new stuff. Where should I start?
    I also can't find guides on what to train first on the forum. Since I don't see people complaining over windmill anymore here, does that mean the skill system changed? :p

windmill still resets ai and is used to cheese things.
    Doesnt hurt you any more.
    Chain slash is basically the new easy mode can easily hit 10k damage without investing in the talent.
    Theres also a skill from the gens called Divine Link which makes your pet take all aggro from you while taking like 0 damage.