Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hello!

YumBumYumBum
in Help
Hello everyone my names is Yumbum , i just started playing this morning (totally new , dont know anything) and wanted to stop by the forums to say Hi and ask some questions .

My first and most important question is where do i get cute outfits and checked the shop and couldn't find a single outfit ,also where do i get those fluffy pets like colored fluff balls (all the pets in the shop are generic ).
Can anyone link me to a leveling guide ? i have been trying to level up but i keep dying and getting lost Q-Q.
What is the VIP tab used for and how can i buy/get it?
I dont understand the dressing room thingy .
Add me ingame if you like chatting and want a new adorable gaint friend <3!

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited March 5, 2018
    Pets are typically available as rewards from events or as product able to be purchased from the Cash Shop (some of them are limited time only).

VIP is a service that grants you certain bonuses. For example, anytime continent warp (which is kind of useless now with the Traveler's Guide, but it's free), access to an Inventory Tab labeled VIP, free Style tab. You can buy time for it in the Cash Shop as well, but make sure you VERIFY THE TIME. I've seen some new people accidentally buy single day VIP subscriptions versus the 30 day they intended.

Dressing room is a collection of your outfits and such, and it saves you a MASSIVE amount of space. Outfits can be purchased in various places. However, most of the nicer outfits are gotten via gachapon. Try looking at the Housing Channel (the big boards; in Tir it's next to the bank), but just so you know, they can be expensive.

Mabinogi World Wiki is usually a really good resource for if you need help on quests and such.

Finally, what server are you on? That's kind of an important detail for others to be able to add and play with you.
  • EiranonEiranon
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Hello! What server are you playing on?