Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Glitched Inventory resulting in lost items

MilkyDadMilkyDad
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
I decided to change my outfit in the middle of Dunbarton via Dressing Room. After removing items from the dressing room, I proceeded to switch out my clothing, but my cursor wouldn't let me place my selected item back in my inventory. I started getting frustrated since i couldn't let go of this outfit, so i decided to drop it so i could pick it back up and have it in my inventory, but after I dropped my item the game still showed the item on my cursor and I was unable to pick up the item which later got stolen by another player. I don't know whether this was a connection issue or a recent bug, but I am very distraught on having lost this outfit due to some glitch. [the outfit was 80759 Red Mystic Coat]

Comments