Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Advent of the goddes

FrozterFrozter
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited March 20, 2018 in Help
So... I got stuck. BIG TIME. I was doing the missions, and logged out or something (got out of the another world) and now i just can't get back. The mission has been haunting me for 4 months now. I need to get back -_- I tried asking kristell for the pass, but she did not give me one, i even tried having the golem slayer title on and it did not help...

I wish, i could just cancel the mission and do it over again.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    What is your current level when asking Kristell about the pass?

There's two requirements, wearing a "Slayer" title and being level 25.
    Or 30, I can't remember.

I just got the pass now with no trouble, so it's definitely working properly under normal circumstances.