Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Occasionally sold items

MusicatMusicat
Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
in Help
It happens so that I become sleepy sometimes due to some health issue when I'm playing. So, I messed up and unintentionally sold an item to an NPC on one of these occasions. I wonder if there is any chance to retrieve it (although, guess not - still, would be good to find out this way).

Comments

• DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    dunno but send in a ticket in case they might be able to replace it for you
    especially if you had a screenshot or some kind of proof you owned the item before
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    I've done this too, but I don't have a health condition. Will I be less likely to get my item back if I open a ticket?
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    It doesn't hurt to file a ticket. I've heard of this happening from other players in the past (I've done it myself by mistake in the past) and they were able to get their item back after filling a ticket. Hopefully support can help you out OP.
  • MusicatMusicat
    Thanks for the comments. Will try to look deeper into it.
  • MusicatMusicat
    They will find it suspicious though. I was sleepy and yet guessed to write down all the data that they might need from me. Teehee..
  • MusicatMusicat
    edited April 12, 2018
    but I don't have a health condition
    Actually, it's nothing special. I just make it clear that I become sleepy not because of the game itself.
  • MusicatMusicat
    edited April 16, 2018
    And yes, it worked. They recovered my item very soon. Sorry for being late on informing.