Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Is the "Threat in Renes" quest a shadow mission

neshadneshad
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Help
I had quit the game 5 years ago, and just returned this month. The quest "Threat in Renes" is still in my quest log after I did Generation 8.

The problem is, I can't do any shadow missions. They all say I have a mission in progress. So what I need to know--is this quest "Threat in Renes" a shadow mission? I'm trying to narrow down my possibilities.

Also, how do you abandon quests that don't have an "Abandon Quest" button?

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    I don't believe that's a shadow mission. Also, we can't tell you which quest is what is preventing you from doing what you want without a list of quests (or a screenshot of them) you have so we can tell you which is causing the problem.
    neshad
  • neshadneshad
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Ktty wrote: »
    I don't believe that's a shadow mission. Also, we can't tell you which quest is what is preventing you from doing what you want without a list of quests (or a screenshot of them) you have so we can tell you which is causing the problem.

I figured that. The rest of the quests I have I don't want to drop so I'm not concerned, but that one I really would like to get rid of. But it doesn't give me an option to drop "Threat in Renes"
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    neshad wrote: »
    I figured that. The rest of the quests I have I don't want to drop so I'm not concerned, but that one I really would like to get rid of. But it doesn't give me an option to drop "Threat in Renes"

Unfortunately, the only way to get rid of "Threat in Renes" is to complete it.
  • KttyKtty
    edited May 9, 2018
    For the shadow mission problem... do you possibly have a Saga episode still in progress? just leaving it won't close it out. You would need to selsct the in-progress Saga and click the button to end it. This all assumes that the 'Threat in Renes' quest isn't a shadow mission (wish someone here knew if it was or not).
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited May 9, 2018
    Ktty wrote: »
    For the shadow mission problem... do you possibly have a Saga episode still in progress? just leaving it won't close it out. You would need to selsct the in-progress Saga and click the button to end it. This all assumes that the 'Threat in Renes' quest isn't a shadow mission (wish someone here knew if it was or not).

You were correct in your first post, Threat in Renes is not a shadow mission.
    Ktty
  • KttyKtty
    edited May 9, 2018
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    You were correct in your first post, Threat in Renes is not a shadow mission.

The @neshad , we'll need a list (or screen shot) of all your quests so that we can determine which one is preventing you from doing shadow missions. Once you know which one is causing the problem you can complete it (since you don't wish to give any of them up) at which point you'll be able to do shadow missions again.
    Jazmyn