Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Love Blooms event confusing description?

CalmWinterCalmWinter
Mabinogi Rep: 815
edited May 9, 2018 in Help
After completing the daily quest three times you will receive "[Event] True Love Truly Blooms" quest.

There is no such thing as a daily quest for this event in the quest window.

I have checked my quest log but can't find any daily quest...i just give the bouquets to the guy and hope that counts...is that how the event works?

Comments

• Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Took me 3 days to get the quest. Seems it's bugged.
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    the game is sapost to give you the quest after you turn in the 1st 6 flowers

if i recall someone sed that handing in more then 1 thing of flowers still only counts as 1 turn in so maybe thats it?
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited May 9, 2018
    The daily quest is you turning in at least 1 flower (up to 6) to Luke ea.day. The quest that guarantees getting the homestead items arrives on the 4th day (assuming you've turned in a flower every day ). The event works as intended and nothing is bugged. The wording in the announcement were odd and cause misunderstanding.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    You have to do the quest for 25 days to get the Tree as a reward.
    3days to get the quest and 22 days for the tree