Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Item stuck in the auction house?

RuinitiveRuinitive
Mabinogi Rep: 1,180
in Help
I have a Partner Tuner in the Auction House I've listed several times, this time it says the auction has ended, so I try to take it out but it just says close or cancel sale. If I click cancel sale it says "please try again later" I've tried channel changing and relogging but nothing's working. Anyone know how to get it unstuck or should I just write a ticket in.

Comments

• asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Do you have space in your inventory? If it's still stuck in there and you've tried all possibilities then I would submit a ticket. Hope you can re-obtain your auctioned item.
  • RuinitiveRuinitive
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,180
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    Do you have space in your inventory? If it's still stuck in there and you've tried all possibilities then I would submit a ticket. Hope you can re-obtain your auctioned item.

I wrote in a ticket, it was fixed after maintenance