Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A Lonesome Grave

RookinsRookins
Mabinogi Rep: 305
in Help
Salutations Mabinogians,
I have been around playing this game for some time. I still come back to it time to time. As I was exploring though I came upon a grave of some sort. I was wondering if this was ever in before or just recently added? No name or any indication of whom this would have been for. The wood statue there has grass coming out of the back like angel wings. It feels like this was for someone important.

I want to also state if I were ever to leave behind this world, maybe make a memento to be in the game somehow. This game has been part of me life for so long already. I've met friends that come and go, but I always return here for some reason..

Anyway, thanks for reading Have a good mother's day and or any other day you may be reading this.

whowasthis.png
starkiller1286

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited May 14, 2018
    Rookins wrote: »
    Salutations Mabinogians,
    I have been around playing this game for some time. I still come back to it time to time. As I was exploring though I came upon a grave of some sort. I was wondering if this was ever in before or just recently added? No name or any indication of whom this would have been for. The wood statue there has grass coming out of the back like angel wings. It feels like this was for someone important.

I want to also state if I were ever to leave behind this world, maybe make a memento to be in the game somehow. This game has been part of me life for so long already. I've met friends that come and go, but I always return here for some reason..

Anyway, thanks for reading Have a good mother's day and or any other day you may be reading this.

whowasthis.png

@Rookins

Sen Mag was the battlefield for The Second War of Mag Tuireadh., with the craters being from pieces of the moon Ladeca being brought down by Jabchiel during one particularly fierce battle, to which Mores defeated him. Many of these shards were used to construct our moon gates.

The battle was note to be particularly brutal, with many suspecting that Peaca dungeon, known for hosting all sorts of paranormal entities from Ghosts, Ghasts, Wrights, Cloakers, Hollow Armors, and most fearsome of all, Lichs, was in turn affected by the previous bloodshed to the modern era.

Many graves lay strewn about to commemorate the dead.
    Rookins