Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mouse buttons switched...?

LokitinLokitin
Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
in Technical Support
I've just recently come back from a few month hiatus from Mabi, so I may just be missing something...but my mouse button functions have switched in the game. I have to right-click everything from the log-in screen, to walking around or organizing my inventory during play. If I want to see the action options on an item (as right-click normally would), I have to left-click it instead. I noticed this a few weeks ago when I popped on for a few mins, and thought it was just a glitch...but it's still there when I logged in today. I don't think it's an issue on my computer, as the mouse works perfectly normal outside of the game. I checked all the hotkey settings and didn't find any option to switch the mouse button functions. It's not unplayable, but it's annoying to keep switching my habits between browsing the web and playing Mabi. Any suggestions?

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Your not the first to experience this. There's another thread about it but it seems it is a glitch and is persistent.

how-do-i-switch-left-click-and-right-click
  • LokitinLokitin
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    Ktty wrote: »
    Your not the first to experience this. There's another thread about it but it seems it is a glitch and is persistent.

how-do-i-switch-left-click-and-right-click

Ah, thanks!

I managed to fix it last night. I plugged in an external mouse and it started working fine...but then the mouse buttons were switched on every other program except Mabi. The touchpad on my laptop still worked normally, though. It was really weird. I found in my PC's mouse settings that the primary buttons were switched somehow. I changed it back and now everything is working correctly. It appears the issue was on my end after all.