Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pls increase the Pet limit again by more than 50

Comments

• IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    edited September 11, 2018
    Arjune wrote: »
    was this moved back to general AGAIN?! WHY

Because an increased pet limit is generally a desired request?

On a serious note I don't know why this thread keeps winding up in General Chat all the time.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    IAAW wrote: »
    was this moved back to general AGAIN?! WHY

Because an increased pet limit is generally a desired request?

On a serious note I don't know why this thread keeps winding up in General Chat all the time.

Because it can attract more people to comment?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    edited September 17, 2018
    deleted, leaving the forums
    Kensamaofmari
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I didn't edit the thread.... a mod had to have done it

Or Ferghus.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Hahahaha, nice page source.

6Iriaib.png

@Shoog is either being lied too, or we are. :)

Rogue GM, not VFM... Sad...

EDIT: Pardon the evil laugh, but mystery semi-solved... >.> I knew it wasn't just the OP's of these topics editing and mistakenly putting topics in the wrong forum...
    BronzebreakSherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Someone calm down thesre Mods. They are trying to ninja edit threads and it looks bad. :D
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Greta wrote: »
    Someone calm down thesre Mods. They are trying to ninja edit threads and it looks bad. :D

Never really thought to check the source htlm junk but it makes sense actually. Might be the kick I needed to finally get off these dying forums, already knew comments were being ninja edited but this is just bad. Do half the GM's even play mabi? I'm not talking like 20k total soloing phantasm either I mean passed the tutorial.
    JazmynGretaSherri
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    You can see that text by hovering your mouse over the edited time.
    JazmynGretaBronzebreak
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Jazmyn wrote: »

Lol, yeah I found out today that some things are being sorted by the Nexon staff. Also that you can hover over the dates of a post and it will have a pop up showing some hidden info. Though the category thing was definitely an issue in the past and I assumed it was still an issue. It may have been ninja fixed at some point.
    Jazmyn
    Shoog wrote: »

Lol, yeah I found out today that some things are being sorted by the Nexon staff. Also that you can hover over the dates of a post and it will have a pop up showing some hidden info. Though the category thing was definitely an issue in the past and I assumed it was still an issue. It may have been ninja fixed at some point.

Ferghus did it didn't he.
    ShoogJazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    So now the real mystery that needs to be solved is, why do suggestions keep getting moved to general. These 3 topics had thought put into them, and this one in particular has been around for awhile. Why do they think it belongs in general chat? It's not fair to those that put time and thought into their topics, to just have their actual and obvious suggestions passed off as general chat.....
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    KensamaofmariJazmyn
    So now the real mystery that needs to be solved is, why do suggestions keep getting moved to general. These 3 topics had thought put into them, and this one in particular has been around for awhile. Why do they think it belongs in general chat? It's not fair to those that put time and thought into their topics, to just have their actual and obvious suggestions passed off as general chat.....

I didn't put a specific section for my topic, so it got moved to general.
    I edited it and put it back in feedback/suggestions, so let's see if it continues to stay there.
    edited September 12, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »

Well spite them and move it back. They were probably smashed too. It was a smashing monday! XD
    What Nexon was doing on Monday night.
    Smash.png Smash.png Assault_Slash.png Windmill.png Final_Hit.png Rage_Impact.png Sakura_Abyss.pngRest.png
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    KensamaofmariVeylaineSherri
  • JaridavinJaridavin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310

I edited it and put it back in feedback/suggestions, so let's see if it continues to stay there.

I mean here I am from General, not even an hour after this was stated.

Either it's delayed or mods really want it here.

Anyways, as for the topic. I got roughtly 100 of the 200 slots used? Characters in the 30's (altaholic kill me) and 63 pets, with 3 partners.

As being only around 50% through, I'll take a while to hit this cap. But it should be raised anwyays. Why? I mean, would raising the cap of your pets honestly hurt me? I mean, eventually I'll hit it. Why not avoid that issue too?
    Jaridavin wrote: »

I mean here I am from General, not even an hour after this was stated.

Either it's delayed or mods really want it here.

Anyways, as for the topic. I got roughtly 100 of the 200 slots used? Characters in the 30's (altaholic kill me) and 63 pets, with 3 partners.

As being only around 50% through, I'll take a while to hit this cap. But it should be raised anwyays. Why? I mean, would raising the cap of your pets honestly hurt me? I mean, eventually I'll hit it. Why not avoid that issue too?

Well that depends on if Arjune had edited it to be in the other section or not. If it was and it's still here, things are going on over there.
  • MeaveMeave
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    I am bumping this because it is an important issue.
  • MeaveMeave
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    Well I did it I reached the limit. Now I have to decide which pets to delete. This truly sucks the big one. I don't want to be forced to give up pets. Most of them have items in them. I don't know how I got to 200 when I was at 185 and only got one Bull from the XO event. guess the first things to go are the ones I got when I started playing this game
    to bad I cant trade them to my alternate characters on the account IF they allowed the characters on the same account to own different pets that might be a xoloution too.
    Sherri