Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pls increase the Pet limit again by more than 50

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Meave wrote: »
    Well I did it I reached the limit. Now I have to decide which pets to delete. This truly sucks the big one. I don't want to be forced to give up pets. Most of them have items in them. I don't know how I got to 200 when I was at 185 and only got one Bull from the XO event. guess the first things to go are the ones I got when I started playing this game
    to bad I cant trade them to my alternate characters on the account IF they allowed the characters on the same account to own different pets that might be a xoloution too.

It counts your characters as well.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Yes please, is this even being considered at all? :l
  • KehaiKehai
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I can only agree with this.
    I'm far from reaching the pet limit but if i have one thing i like in this game after music it's collecting pets so i'll reach it eventually then cry