Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G10 Final scene event won't occur like it should.

Pea_GutsPea_Guts
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited July 6, 2018 in Help
So I have been struggling with this issue for some time. I have tried to do many tricks and hits to get to this moment where you succesfully life drain the demigod skills off the Doppelganger. I have tried to proceed by getting it taunt after fury of light, using music box on it and immediately using life drain. It hasn't worked this way normally for at least 9 times.
There must be something that I am missing, since it just doesn't let past.
like shown in picture, I hit doppelganger 2 times with life drain, it both was after using music box. For what I remember, it didn't in particular heal me at all too, it only damaged doppelganger for roughly 56-70
stats.png

- Also tried to drop and pick the crystals back up. It didn't let me pass.
- Also tried to drop dark life drain crystals. It didn't let me pass (I thought I heard somewhere that it would help since those are not used in particular.)
- Also tried to drop cylinder, crystals and pick them back up and proceed, no pass.
- Tried to proceed with nearly full health, did not pass.
- Tried to get full health from using life drain, did not pass.
- Finished G9 lately and then tried to proceed life draining doppelganger after restarting game, no pass.

Edit: I feel stupid. I went to try again and tried to push hp potions before life draining so and so, that it would be around 95% hp, managed to get Generation quest done. Happens for those who are playing this game for a first time I guess?
If there is any moderator, please close this thread.

Comments

• CiriCiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    When I fought the doppelganger, rank novice life drain didn't work for some reason, only at F did it count. Idk why maybe a possible glitch? Doesn't help that the game doesn't tell you that you needed it to be at least F to trigger the cutscene..