Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I am unable to complete Shadow Missions.

DragonsenDragonsen
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
I've attempted a few times to enter the Shadow Realm with a Shadow Mission pinned into my quest tracker. Each time, it has responded with, "You can only enter the Shadow Realm when you are on a Shadow Mission."
I am unaware of how to fix this, so help would be gladly accepted. I would really like to finish the Tara Mission.

Comments

• BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Go to the Shadow Mission Bulletin Board (S between the altar and Padan if you're in Tara, SW of altar if in Tail), select a difficulty, and select the mission that you'd like to run.
  • DragonsenDragonsen
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Thank you! That helped a lot.