Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Puck spins

orcabluewaorcabluewa
Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
in Help
Anyone else not getting the spin tolkens?

Comments

• MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    You won't get any past 50 for the day and the timer resets if you are changing channels or log out. It could be either of those issues perhaps, I'm still getting mine.
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    I thought so. I relogged but nothing. I got my last 50 yesterday,
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    oh and no doggy ones either
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    You only get one puppy track per day so keep that in mind. I got mine for today with no problem as well
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I'm thinking that every time you CC or DC, the puppy sticker counter resets.
    But if you have been logged on for a while from the day before, you get sticker probably 5-15 min after midnight.

As for puck spins, I got my first set 5 min after midnight but I DC shortly after that so not sure if I got the rest.