Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Easy way to master skills?

JJJJ
Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
in Help
1. To master a skill you must fully train all requirements at r1 or Dan.
2. When you reset a skill it goes down rank(s) and is fully trained to be upgraded again.

My question is this: If I get Dan1 Magic Craft and unrank it, will it get me the master title?

Comments

• BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    jjeremy wrote: »
    1. To master a skill you must fully train all requirements at r1 or Dan.
    2. When you reset a skill it goes down rank(s) and is fully trained to be upgraded again.

My question is this: If I get Dan1 Magic Craft and unrank it, will it get me the master title?

I do not believe that resetting it fully trains the requirements, but rather fills the 100EXP requirement.

I would be surprised if such an abusable opportunity exists, but you could definitely give it a try or wait for someone more experienced than I.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    to rank up into dan you only need 100 exp not the full skill exp.
    That only that needs the full skill exp is the master title.

You should get the master title if you complete all the skill training requirements regardless of the what the skills total value is.
    Because its possible to go over that amount yet still not get the title