Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bandit Badges Not Dropping?

SherriSherri
Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
in Help
Hey! My friend on Mabinogi has been having issues with getting bandit badges via commerce killing bandits.
It's been going on for a long time now so it's not just drop rate or luck.
I've seen her kill countless bandits, not a single badge compared to me getting lots of badges.
We think she is glitched.. :/

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    I've heard drop rate is dependent on the enemy's "level" towards you (Boss/Awful/Normal/Weak/Weakest), with weakest having very little chance to drop any item.

Are the bandits considered "weakest" or "weak" to your friend when they hold the Alt button?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Hm, thats what we thought at first. But we found out that you have to have a weapon on hand and kill bandits with it to get badges.
    We can't kill them bare handed.
    Which doesn't make sense to me but eh xD
    Thanks for your help! ^-^
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Mabi used to have problems with mass botting years ago, where the bots would run around killing things barehanded and then collect the gold/item drops. It was changed to where a player had to have an item equipped in their hands in order to get drops. This is most likely the reason your friend was not getting any drops yesterday.