Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Crossbow Mastery Training Bug

NachanNachan
Mabinogi Rep: 950
edited March 9, 2019 in Help
I was trying to get the last archery skill (Crossbow Mastery) to rank one and I decided to use what should have been the quickest method, the whole "Defeat a boss level enemy using a crossbow" deal. I came to their method to do just that. Since zombies are immune to arrow damage for some reason, I double bashed the heck out of it with the "Anyone can finish" setting on. Once the zombie was on finish I pulled out my crossbow and shot it. I checked chat to check my exp points. Instead of giving me 5.0 points (20.0 points), it gave me 0.5 points (0.20 points). I double checked the skill training screen and looked at the zombies. They still said "boss" over their head so I don't understand what the problem is. Then I thought they decided not to count finish for the defeat reward so I tried weakening one with bash, then killing and finishing with the crossbow. I got the same result. It has to be a bug at this point, nothing else makes sense.