Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

First Memoir Second Quest Incomplete

StruongerStruonger
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
Hiya, so I've completed the second quest of the first memoir, A place from her past, but even though it says ALL CLEAR on both of the quests I haven't seen or unlocked any more memoir quests. Is it bugged or am i missing something?

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Try changing channels or logging in and out again.
    Otherwise in the book, keep pressing next page.
  • cdnmpmscdnmpms
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    edited July 12, 2019
    Did you check your Memory Book which Blaanid gave you? If you access it and have a look inside, there should be small tabs at the left or right edge of each page. Use those to page through the quest chapters (at least for the first memoir). After a quest chapter has been "All Cleared", a new chapter tab should appear on the right side which, if clicked, should lead to the next quest chapter until all chapters have been dealt with.
    If your cumulated level is below 5K and you want the extra 24m exp points, pay Tir Chonaill a visit and talk to Endyleon and Deian after the First Memoir has been all cleared.
    As for Access to the second memoir - I'm afraid I'm still gropling in the dark...
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    To access the next memoirs (when you get the quest The Second Memoir), simply click on the edge of the next book.
  • cdnmpmscdnmpms
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    edited July 13, 2019
    Or am I? I found something on Mabinogi Wiki, and now, things are broiling... It may not have helped much, but now I know that the natural exp level has a maximum of 200; Everything else is up to cumulative exp leveling...
    I think I'll keep you posted about my progress.
    Oh yeah - why does this seem so important to me? It's because these are chores I should do before I ask Blaanid about the second memoir.

By the way: Thank you very much for your hint, Dreach! I wasn't quite sure what to make of what appeared to be other books behind the first one. ;-D 素晴らしい!!