Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How to enter "Threat in Renes"?(Solved I think...)

RoadkRoadk
Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
edited July 5, 2019 in Help
I can't figure out how to get to the Renes Island. I feel like I've been to that island before, years ago, during the Iria Saga, but I don't have access to the mana tunnel and I can't find helpful information on how. The only suggestions I saw were fly with a pet, use a hot air balloon, or do the "Threat in Renes" quest. I can't fly there with a pet, it's a no fly zone, and same for the hot air balloon. I have the Dragon's Blessing from Legatus, but I have no idea what to do with it.

Edit: It looks like I maybe didn't finish Generation 8 like I thought I had. Maybe that's why Legatus won't fly me there like he's supposedly meant to.

Comments

• BanazaiSabreBanazaiSabre
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    they removed the air travel to it for some bizzare reason. you get the moon gate. mana tunnel? scank street?
  • RoadkRoadk
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    I actually just learned/remembered that we have the Traveler's Guide now that gives us access to all gates, so getting there is no problem anymore. I've been gone too long...
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 8, 2019
    Nexon never aknowledged or explained why you can't fly to Renes Island anymore. How you are supposed to get to it if you aren't newbie and don't have any other items that can make you get there?
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Go to the north of Zardine and pay the 300g required to warp to the tunnel, I reckon.

It's a bit daft that we can't fly there any more but at least there's still a way. If you're not crazy stingy like me you don't even need to be in Zardine to get there 8)