Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dan 3 without master of the skill?

OrrickOrrick
Mabinogi Rep: 530
edited August 9, 2019 in Help
Hello fellow mabi players.
My username is Orrick as I have spent a long time working on my blacksmithing skill. Within last month I got Dan 3 blacksmith and did not get the master blacksmith title. I was wandering if there was still a way to unlock the master title without removing Dan 3. Also I was wandering if this is also why my blacksmith items are not listing in my character's name

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    You can get the Master title by achieving full training in a skill, whether Rank 1 or Dan 1, 2 or 3. For that, you'll need to fill all the requirements. As for signing your item, it must have a total quality of 80 or above.
  • OrrickOrrick
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    Thank you Draech ^_^
    Draech
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    For signing, the following matters (see the wiki for full details):

1. How well each hit during the mini-game aligns the center cursor with each of the 5 red dots. (Misses subtract a large amount of points per miss, and a small amount of points for every pixel off from perfect-center for successful hits. The small points really add up quickly, and just two pixels can lower your score a whole level.)
    2. How well the hit was timed in the green section. (I've never understood when is exactly the best time to hit, if there even is an exact moment.)
    3. Quality enchantments and titles add their respective number of quality points (getting Dan 3 in all life skills rewards you with two similar enchants, Rocket Arrow and Designer, either of which gives +3 points for example).
    4. Crafting on Monday adds quality points.
    5. Note that no reforge exists for Blacksmith Quality.

You also get bonus stats on items for:

1. Being currently rebirthed into Smithing as a talent.
    2. Having your current Grandmaster talent be Blacksmith.

You need 80 points to get a signature, with scores ranging from 0-100. Happy smithing!