Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Since Eiry is a spirit weapon . . .

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in Help
There are still some Eirys kicking around. Has anyone tried converting Eiry?

Comments

• HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    edited December 16, 2019
    Even if you do a «Transfer» (Edit/Addendum/Correction : ...actually... I think the option was «Conversion» if I remember correctly) the «Spirit-Options» do not include Eiry. This time, you can select any appearance for any weapon-type (with the exception of Eiry not being included), such as having a Sword-Spirit look like what would have displayed as a Wand-Spirit or Bow-Spirit in the Classical-version(s) (probably).
    Helsa wrote: »
    There are still some Eirys kicking around. Has anyone tried converting Eiry?
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    edited December 18, 2019
    I was actually kind of sad that Eiry wasn't an option for the new update since they brought her back specifically for the Spirit Ascension celebration event. As someone who was around for a long time, I found it cathartic as hell to see Eiry be relevant again (I have some fond memories of my early days in Mabinogi). I started Mabi back when she was still being used to help train new players, and I really wish she'd have been an option as one of the spirits you could choose. She mentions how she "moves over" for the new, more powerful spirits, but I think the option should have been given for us to be able to use Eiry as a spirit. Maybe make her harder to level up, but give her bigger gains compared to the other spirits since she's "not as a powerful" as she puts it. I actually don't even think the scroll she's on for the attendance event even registers as a spirit weapon so I don't think it would work either way, as much as I wish it would.
    Sherri
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Squee wrote: »
    I was actually kind of sad that Eiry wasn't an option for the new update since they brought her back specifically for the Spirit Ascension celebration event. As someone who was around for a long time, I found it cathartic as hell to see Eiry be relevant again (I have some fond memories of my early days in Mabinogi). I started Mabi back when she was still being used to help train new players, and I really wish she'd have been an option as one of the spirits you could choose. She mentions how she "moves over" for the new, more powerful spirits, but I think the option should have been given for us to be able to use Eiry as a spirit. Maybe make her harder to level up, but give her bigger gains compared to the other spirits since she's "not as a powerful" as she puts it. I actually don't even think the scroll she's on for the attendance event even registers as a spirit weapon so I don't think it would work either way, as much as I wish it would.

Well ,as long as their are still Eirys kicking around they're not dead. Interesting though that Eiry was more like the latest form of spirit weapon in that they were not strictly a blade, blunt, or bow spirit.
    Kensamaofmari