Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Memoirs- "A Command to Grow" not Working.

BlossomBeatsBlossomBeats
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Help
Hello,

I am having an issue with the second memoirs, everything was working perfectly fine until I got to the mission "A Command to Grow" with Edern.

The issue is that when I go to talk with him to start the quest, the dialog triggers but after that nothing progresses, the quest docent go onto the next part and it still says I need to talk with him but every time I do it just repeats what hes already said without progressing at all. This first happened a few months ago and I left it until today but when I went back to try again its still happening.

Has anyone else had this problem? any ideas of how I could try to fix it? I really want to get the Memoirs done, I have put them on hold for a while now.

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I recall another user having this issue, but I may be wrong.
    Perhaps an update broke this part of the Memoir tutorial quests. Try contacting the support to make them aware of the issue and hopefully it be will fixed it up, as some other bugs have been in the recent past.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Do you have other quests that require interaction with Edern? Or are you just getting the regular shop interface?
  • 1Malaysia1Malaysia
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Do you have other quests that require interaction with Edern? Or are you just getting the regular shop interface?

might i throw suggestion? maybe he/she doesnt have 100 prof gladius?
    fc598a0757a1de3354f3d80649bd0ebf.png
    1Malaysia wrote: »

might i throw suggestion? maybe he/she doesnt have 100 prof gladius?
    fc598a0757a1de3354f3d80649bd0ebf.png

No, the OP clearly states that she does not get the dialogue for "Talk to Edern at Bangor Blacksmith Shop." So it cannot be the 2nd part where you talk to Edern with a 100 Prof Gladius.
  • AlieanorAlieanor
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    I am having the same problem. Whenever I go to talk to Edern the dialogue plays, but the quest doesn't update to reflect that. I can't even access his shop because of this, because it just keeps repeating the dialogue. Changing the Memoir quest doesn't help either...
    Alieanor wrote: »
    I am having the same problem. Whenever I go to talk to Edern the dialogue plays, but the quest doesn't update to reflect that. I can't even access his shop because of this, because it just keeps repeating the dialogue. Changing the Memoir quest doesn't help either...

Are you able to screenshot what the dialogue is and post it?
  • Kurami9Kurami9
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    Still no help for this problem??
    It's happening to me too.
    Idk what to do with this memoirs.
    I just want to finish it :'(