Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

i wanna kill belita.....

1Malaysia1Malaysia
Mabinogi Rep: 810
in Help
sigh why this g8 so fuking hard....

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    edited February 8, 2020
    Try turning down mouse sensitivity.
    If you have a drawing tablet, it is possible to use that to scrape the fossil.
    There's also videos of players using different scrape techniques on YouTube you may want to try.

Oh, and if you know you didn't do well and want to restart the mini-game, log out before the timer runs out. You'll get to keep the fossil and try again.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 9, 2020
    Bro, wait until you reach G19... G22 and now currently going G24. Biggest cancer i had. I thought that G3 Infiltration quest was cancer, but nah... It's worse now. Bosses has heavy stander, ton of buffs and gives some debuffs to you... On and on.
    Kensamaofmari
  • 1Malaysia1Malaysia
    i wonder if i should skip this generation>.<
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    1Malaysia wrote: »

No, it gives you the ability to, more-or-less, summon an F-18 airstrike during Shadow Missions.
  • 1Malaysia1Malaysia
    Helsa wrote: »

No, it gives you the ability to, more-or-less, summon an F-18 airstrike during Shadow Missions.

but ive ask discord and they ask me "why you want to summon adniel so much?"
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited February 10, 2020
    Helsa wrote: »

but ive ask discord and they ask me "why you want to summon adniel so much?"

From the point of view of end-gamers, it makes sense why they ask. Think of it this way, why do you want the capture a butterfly gesture so much? That was the reward of an event a few months back. Stupid huh? But everyone worked at getting it.

Or how about this: self respect. If you walk away, it's left undone, it's beatten you; can you live with that?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    Bro, wait until you reach G19... G22 and now currently going G24. Biggest cancer i had. I thought that G3 Infiltration quest was cancer, but nah... It's worse now. Bosses has heavy stander, ton of buffs and gives some debuffs to you... On and on.

You forgot adv heavy stander.