Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Does any1 know where the Snowball is?

sunstreaksunstreak
Mabinogi Rep: 630
edited February 14, 2020 in Help
Hi. :) Umm, when attempting to "sketch the Clear Snowball Pattern" for Alain's Weekly Quest; I found myself at a loss to even find it! :p Apparently, it's around Hillwen Mine? Outside somewhere? I ran around for 15mins, I noticed no server message announcing it, I noticed nothing abnormal outside the mine. (I even flew around Hillwen Mine a bunch, and saw zippo). ...Does anyone know how this quest works? Thank you so much if you can help.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    The quest should mark the spot it spawns at on your minimap.

Other than that, it acts like a Field Boss, there'll be a message scrolling across the screen when it spawns.
    Just camp the spot behind the Hillwen Mines where the quest points you to.
  • tchnkotchnko
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    sketchet it about 5 times and the quest dont move. freeze in sketch a clear snow... 16.7%

• tchnkotchnko
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    tchnko wrote: »
    sketchet it about 5 times and the quest dont move. freeze in sketch a clear snow... 16.7%

tchnko.
    1) sketch
    2) talk with the alain the artist
  • sunstreaksunstreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    It worked! TYSM Iyasenu! The Snowball does appear near Hillwen Mine -I found mine behind it as Iyasenu indicated. It appeared on my mini-map as a white "npc" flag. (Unlike Tchnko, the sketch worked [in full] the 1st time. Hope Tchnko worked it out)

Ty again :) ppl in-game weren't helpful, I appreciate y'all!