[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

PSA About the dev notes

SollSoll
Mabinogi Rep: 2,675
in General Chat
Page 15 is mislabeled as page 12.

The info has already been reported.

unknown.png

Comments

• AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,420
    .....or is it? -X files song-
    Radiant DawnWolfsingerKensamaofmariCrims
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 43,010
    They had one job...

Literally missing this page now.
  • RimbaudRimbaud
    Mabinogi Rep: 455
    Thankfully it's only a typo, all pages can be collected regadless. None of them are actually missing, just one of them is mislabeled. I got my unicorn yesterday without a problem.
  • GretaGreta
    Got mine as well, just imagine someone doesn't know and keeps looking for page 15.
  • CamelliarCamelliar
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Which monsters drop dev thank-you notes? I tried hunting bears for one hour but no luck. Then I tried hunting zombies and Cave of Trials but still nothing.

Can you get them all from fishing? Mine is at 80%. Don't know if I can get the rest of the notes by the time the event ends (Got 6 left).
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,030
    Camelliar wrote: »
    Which monsters drop dev thank-you notes? I tried hunting bears for one hour but no luck. Then I tried hunting zombies and Cave of Trials but still nothing.

Can you get them all from fishing? Mine is at 80%. Don't know if I can get the rest of the notes by the time the event ends (Got 6 left).

Anything Normal or Higher, but Boss is best to go after...
  • GretaGreta
    edited March 28
    Try Tara Castle's Kitchen Dungeon. I was at like ~44% and got remaining notes in 20 minutes. Probably would have gotten faster if i noticed that note 15 was labeled as 12. I was wondering why i was getting slightly more note 12 than anything else. This explained why lol.
  • CamelliarCamelliar
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Ty both, esp the heads up about note 15. I think I'll try kitchen dungeon, if I can't fish them all out. Congrats on getting your unicorn.
  • AlfaSusiAlfaSusi
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    By the way, what is PSA? When I google it, I got Prostate-specific antigen.
  • GretaGreta
    AlfaSusi wrote: »

LMFAO.
  • ChocolatChocolat
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    AlfaSusi wrote: »

Public Service Announcement. lol
  • KehaiKehai
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Greta wrote: »
    Got mine as well, just imagine someone doesn't know and keeps looking for page 15.

i've been trying to get it every day ever since the first day and i'm learning that now lmao
    kill me please