Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Memoirs Quests trouble

RedLightning94RedLightning94
Mabinogi Rep: 500
in Help
I'm having trouble completing some of my Memoirs in the second book. The Turning of the Tide quest needs to the Crash Shot skill however I haven't unlocked it yet. But when I speak to her, she keeps telling me to use the Crash Shot in The Turning of the Tide quest. Help plz.

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    By "her", do you mean Blaanid?
    You're going to have to learn the Crash Shot skill and use it in order to complete the Memoir quest. Here is information on how you can learn the skill.
  • RedLightning94RedLightning94
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    I mean I need to talk to Aranwen in order to do the Crash Shot quest, but she keeps give me the dialogue for "The Turning of the Tide" quest
    Plus the in the memoirs second book, "The Turning of the Tide" bar is at 55% already and don't remember doing anything. :/
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Is it possible that you may have some other skill quest blocking it? If not, this sounds worthy of contacting the support team and seeing if they can handle the matter/fix the bug in a future patch.