Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How to make rabbit feet drop again

JJJJ
Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
edited April 2, 2020 in Help
I need thousands of rabbit feet. But after a while they stop dropping.
How long can I harvest them before they stop dropping?
How do I make them drop again? If I need to wait, how long for?
Is there any way around this?

Changing channels or District doesn't make them drop again. Surely there must be something I've not thought of. Will I just need to train up an alt to farm when my main stops getting feet?

Edit: Attacking while mounted on a pet works. Imma just rotate pets once feet stop dropping.

Comments

• TimefallTimefall
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    This is an anti-bot measure. Monsters in the area will not drop any items for you for an hour or more once it begins. VIP service will prevent this from happening.