Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cannot bind a spirit to my cylinder.

RomzieRomzie
Mabinogi Rep: 760
in Help
I recently purchased a Tidal Wave Cylinder from the returned Milletian shop. after maxing its proficiency with a hammer of proficiency and a little fighting, I took it over to Tarlach with my 30 elemental removers and a female cylinder spirit stone. For some reason Tarlach cant see I have my cylinder ready to go and tells me to go fetch one that works, what gives?

NwOqSsu77sQ

Comments

• FerghusTheBlacksmithFerghusTheBlacksmith
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    I'm seeing "Not Tradeable" in the weapon description.

I'm not too up-to-date on spirit weapons, but I think that's your problem right there. Maybe someone can give more info than me, though.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I'm seeing "Not Tradeable" in the weapon description.

I'm not too up-to-date on spirit weapons, but I think that's your problem right there. Maybe someone can give more info than me, though.

I haven't created a spirit weapon in years but I have a feeling you're right about it not being usable due to not being tradable.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited March 21, 2017
    The returning Milletian Shop does not sell the "real" base item. The item the shop sells is a completely different item. It shares the same name and description as the "real" item with the inclusion of the "Not Tradable" bit. Probably to prevent selling a rather easy-to-get item to another player.
  • RomzieRomzie
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    See I was skeptical about the "Not Tradable" part too. But i didn't think Not Tradable also would mean Not Bindable. Even so that spirit weapons can't be traded anyways. Oh well, I suppose that gem bag will be obnoxiously full for awhile then.