Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

what happens with cold/snow L-rods?

PerfectstrangerPerfectstranger
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
Hey all it's not a big deal, but my main avatar is a human, I go log onto my elf and see place the lrods into my pet go back on to my human and I can't use it sigh*. so I thought I look up on mabi wiki it says "Krug - Trading a Giant-only version for a Human-only version.", Ok so I go to Krug go to his shop NOTICE...the snowfield L-rods are Giants only item now...What boggles me is that when did this happen and how are humans suppose to do quests like (Sleeping Ice Worm) if you can't hold a coldwind or snowfield lrod to manipulate the groud? Can someone help me please I have gone for awhile I don't know when this update happened and what humans do now...Cheers! and also first time in forums

Comments

• AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    You will need to meet a few requirements. First, your human must be aligned with the giants and your current exploration level must be at least level 5. You then need to buy the giant-only snowfield L-rod from Krug. Lastly you need to talk to Krug and he will exchange the Giant-only one for a Human-only one.
  • PerfectstrangerPerfectstranger
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    ok thank you I'll check it out