Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Musical Knowledge r7 Quest

MetaAetherMetaAether
Mabinogi Rep: 600
edited March 28, 2017 in Help
After talking to Zeder, I initially got the quest for r7 to r6 Musical Knowledge. I was pulled away from doing it to help someone with a dungeon. I had forgotten about it and decided to return to doing the quest. This was only to find out, that even if I was doing it correctly, the quest had disappeared. So I went back to Zeder to get the quest and he says I have it, but I don't have it in my quest log, and can no longer continue it.

What is the issue?
I can no longer get the r7->r6 Musical Knowledge quest, thus preventing me from ranking Musical Knowledge.

What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?
Logging in and out after not completing the first part of the quest.

What do you expect to happen?
I should have actually already had the quest, but it wasn't in my quest log.

Quest for MK Bug

This is happening to my character Aethervixen on the Tarlach server.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 28, 2017
    I don't see any Musical Knowledge quest in your Skill tab. I only see Harvest Song quest in there which is totally not related to Musical Knowledge. You also can't start a quest if you have another quest that teaches you a new skill or quest that raises rank for your skill. Quests who have talent icon with talent name in brackets have to be done there first i think.
  • SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    Greta wrote: »
    I don't see any Musical Knowledge quest in your Skill tab. I only see Harvest Song quest in there which is totally not related to Musical Knowledge. You also can't start a quest if you have another quest that teaches you a new skill or quest that raises rank for your skill. Quests who have talent icon with talent name in brackets have to be done there first i think.

this is true finish the Harvest song quest then go back to get the other quest