Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How To Delete "All Skill Reset Capsule"?

MaugreMaugre
Mabinogi Rep: 785
edited April 9, 2017 in Help
So, I got the all skill reset capsule from the return incentive, and I'll be getting another one for today's reward. The problem is, I have NO intention of EVER using them (at least, not on the character they're being given to.), but I can't delete, drop, bank, or pet them. They also don't have a time limit on them, so I can't just wait until it's useless. It's a bomb in my inventory, just waiting for me to accidentally ctrl-click it (and thus remove all my skill progress, including multiple mastered skills), and I want it gone.

Is there any way to get rid of them without using them? Or do I have to beg Nexon to manually remove them from my inventory?

Edit:
Just to update, I ended up sending in a ticket. They actually responded and took away the capsules very quickly. 10/10 best Nexon.

Comments

• YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    I also have a character that has those skill reset capsules, and I'm afraid that yes, you will have to beg Nexon to manually remove them from your inventory. You'll have to send a support ticket, unfortunately.
    Maugre
  • MaugreMaugre
    Mabinogi Rep: 785
    Goodie.