Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Marriage help!

ViniPennyViniPenny
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
I recently divorced someone while they were offline. We are trying to remarry and I know the divorce happened on the 28th. But it still asks if we were recently married. Is this a glitch? I thought you had to wait seven days and it's been ten. D:

Comments

• TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Is the person you're trying to remarry still in the last family somehow?
  • ViniPennyViniPenny
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    Is the person you're trying to remarry still in the last family somehow?

He was, but disbanded it in case it was the problem. Would that cause another cool down for marriage?
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    It could possibly cause a cool down for marriage, though I don't know 100% for sure. I'd suggest trying again next week. :C
  • DeadglareDeadglare
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Perhaps......"After a Forced Divorce the player requesting the divorce will lose their Wedding Ring and "the Married" Title immediately, while the other player will lose their ring and title after a while.If your partner divorces you while you're offline, the ring may glitch and become stuck in your inventory for awhile."? from wiki