Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

how to do black dragon raid when npc doesnt exist

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
in Help
it used to when the dragon update in 2013 or w/e happened

but now days i see people crowd around the spot where npc was and vanish right before a dragon raid

i cant see the npc at all tho

so how do i unlock it?

Comments

• AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    There seems to be some glitch with some people to be unable to see the npc. People who once able to see him are unable to see him now.
    There's always just running there yourself if all else fails.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Aeolys wrote: »
    There seems to be some glitch with some people to be unable to see the npc. People who once able to see him are unable to see him now.
    There's always just running there yourself if all else fails.

what causes glitch and how bring the npc back ?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Who needs that NPC anyway? I just go to Black Dragon spawn place in South of Scorpion Mark with my flight or mount and that's it...
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Greta wrote: »
    Who needs that NPC anyway? I just go to Black Dragon spawn place in South of Scorpion Mark with my flight or mount and that's it...

But makes travel with friends easier

They use NPC an I get left behind
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Greta wrote: »

But makes travel with friends easier

They use NPC an I get left behind

Ask your friend to summon a mount and allow you to hop on before they poofinate away. When your friend teleportals away, you will get piggybacked and teleported with them.
    ShakayaGreta