Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Another Character

arcszenarcszen
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
Hi guys been here playing for 4 months already and have a 1k+ lvl character...But i decided i'm gonna try giant and fall inlove with it..my only problem is that i realize that i can't rebirth after 1 day anymore instead i need to rebirth every 7days ///T^T would love to know any advice u can give me...should i create another account and restart again(but my petsT^T),should i continue playing d other character even if rebirth is in every 7th day or should i just stop and focus on my main(but...but T^T)..

Tnx so much !!!! Great Gaming guys!

Comments

• FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    To be honest, there's nothing wrong with rebirthing every 7 days. It just means it'll be a little slower, but that shouldn't keep you from trying other characters since there are differences between the races. It'll also give you more time to actually play around with different aspects of the game instead of putting your nose to the grinding wheel to just level. Don't make another account just because you want the free RBs. There will always be chances to get the RB potions through events.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 13, 2017
    • A Human player will be given an Assistant Giant Card, which acts like a Free Basic Card, by allying with the Giant race. To do so simply: Talk to Krug, and you will obtain the alliance keyword if you do not have it already. Talk to him with it to obtain the Assistant Giant Card.
    • You may break the alliance with the Giants at any time and still keep the Giant card/character.
    • Only one Assistant Giant Card is given per account (i.e. you cannot use a 2nd human character and get another card by allying with it too).
    • It does not matter if you already have an Assistant Elf card. You can get both races as Assistant characters, however you can only ally once per 24 hours.
    • You cannot rebirth into a different race, even if you have a character card.
    • You will not receive an Assistant Giant card if you have an existing Giant character.

So yeah, if you have a Human character and you want to try out Giants then you can easily get a free Giant Character Card from Krug NPC by talking with him to get allied with Giants. Rebirthing your main has nothing to do with getting Giant character, unless your main is Giant/Elf.