Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Exploration Treasures

pennybrendapennybrenda
Mabinogi Rep: 1,780
edited April 24, 2017 in Help
Is it possible to get clothes from the Exploration Treasures ?
i know some of it very rare to get..
But i wanted to get already for the longest time, Tioz armor(F).
its from 2011.. but i just love how the armor looks.. and i always wear armor..
and i saw there is a manual for it... but you can only get it from the MABINOGI Letter Collection Event (2011)..
so i was also curious if someone has that manual still.. :/ but i doubt it.. :(

but is it actual possible to get that armor still ?
or even clothes from the Exploration Treasures ?? :/
Kaaros

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Wiki says that it IS droppable from Exploration chests in Rano.
    You'd probably have to go around for a very long time just to find one though.
    Just run around using this map
    Discoverymap2rano.jpg
    "Occasionally monsters may spawn with the uncovered chest. You must defeat the monsters for the chest key.
    You must defeat all of the monsters in order to open the chest, even if you have the key.
    There is an unknown time limit to defeat them all. If you fail, then the monsters and chest will disappear.
    Possible monsters are all four types Slate."
    You also might find players selling them for 2mil or less depending on your server.
    I manage to find on in dunby one day but didn't want to buy it plus i can't use it.
    Good luck.
    pennybrendaKaaros
  • pennybrendapennybrenda
    thnx :D i tried already many times.. didnt even find a single dress or even shoes... only potions..
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    If there was ever a time to recycle an event it would be the Iria Treasure Hunt Event. The last time we got this event was back in 2011. The Tioz armor is pretty awesome. I remember getting a pair of Tioz Grieves and fell in love with them back in the event in 2009.
    pennybrendaKaaros
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    if you do go treasure hunting the new L rods from the tea gacha are much better. they make the sound and glow like the old L rods but they also have leaves appear right where a invisible item is making it go much faster.
    pennybrendaKaaros
  • pennybrendapennybrenda
    Negumiko wrote: »
    if you do go treasure hunting the new L rods from the tea gacha are much better. they make the sound and glow like the old L rods but they also have leaves appear right where a invisible item is making it go much faster.

i cant get the gacha stuff...
    and it would be amazing if they would bring the event once back from 2011, i would love that. and iam sure more people would also love it
    Kaaros