Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Weapon disappeared after cancelling upgrade?

PopclipsPopclips
Mabinogi Rep: 790
in Help
So I was using old event red upgrade stones to upgrade my demonic control bars, but when I was at step 3 and trying to go to step 4, my control bars disappeared after I cancelled the upgrade to go grab more gold from my bank. My control bars were equipped at the time, so I think that might've made them go poof. ;w; Has anyone else had this happen to them?
P.S. Beware the bangor upgrade anvil T.T

Comments

• EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Probably in your ME tab...?
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Check ALL your bags. And yea, check the Me tab.
  • PopclipsPopclips
    Mabinogi Rep: 790
    Oh RIP. Yes it's in my Me tab LOL xD I guess playing mabi at 2 am sometimes isn't such a great idea xP