Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Skills Ninja

StevennightStevennight
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
Hello i am stevennight i am green ninja (i wonder what is it) .I am a ninja having unlock all skill. But once i have seen a person use some kind of multi cloning very cool. So I wonder if multi cloning will not be a ninja skill? Thank you for answering me soon!

I also want to tell you that you can ask your questions about the Ninja class.
;) ;) :) :)

Comments

• AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    You are referring to the hidden skill doppelganger. This skill was introduced before the ninja update. To get the doppelganger skill, you need to be talent rank Apprentice in both Close Combat and Adventurer. To see your current talents and their associated skills, press Shift+T or hit the button second to the left on your... uhh Mabinogi Taskbar (on the bottom). After you get to that talent level, you will get a quest to talk to Kousai in Cor Village. Then you kill 10 monsters (any monster [easiest quest ever]). Complete the quest and you got yourself a very flashy attack.
  • StevennightStevennight
    edited April 29, 2017
    I did not understand what you should be Apprentice at talent level at Close Combat and Adventurer
  • AeolysAeolys
    Bar from your bad grammar, I think you are asking "what are talent levels?"
    When you rank up skills, they will contribute to a talent's level. Ranking up Smash, Defense, Counterattack, etc. will increase your Close Combat talent. Ranking up Rest, Campfire, FIshing, etc. will increase your Adventurer talent. Get enough skill levels and talents will level up through ranks like Novice, Green, Expert, Master, etc.
  • StevennightStevennight
    Sorry for the fault I use google translation because I am French

• StevennightStevennight
    Therefore the ninja one accesses this technique
  • AeolysAeolys
    Doppelganger is not a ninja skill, it is under a skill tab called "Hidden". Yes, its very Naruto-ish and makes fans of the series scream "KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!", but it is not part of the ninja talent. You can still use it while equipped with a shuriken and feel like a ninja.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Sorry for the fault I use google translation because I am French

Hi!! Our forums have a newly added EU forum section in case you prefer to post your threads in French. It's located here: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/categories/european-chat Good luck! :)
  • StevennightStevennight
    edited April 29, 2017
    I did not understand you can give an example of adventurous talents please.

• StevennightStevennight
    Thank you Shoog but here the answers are faster
  • AeolysAeolys
    I did not understand you can give an example of adventurous talents please.

If you go to the Talent Window (Shift+T), second square button on the left on the bottom of your screen, you can see all the talents you currently have. Adventurer skills are: Rest, Campfire, Fishing, Animal Taming, Transformation Mastery, Exploration Mastery, Artifact Investigation and Crisis Escape.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited April 29, 2017
    Thank you Shoog but here the answers are faster

Not a problem! :) Have fun!!
    Stevennight
  • StevennightStevennight
    Ok is one last thing how one transforms
  • StevennightStevennight
    So to earn adventure points I have to change my ninja talents as an adventurer
  • AeolysAeolys
    So to earn adventure points I have to change my ninja talents as an adventurer

This is the beauty of the talent system: you do not need to change your talent to use/train other skills. Changing to another talent make the skills associated with the talent easier to train (x2 skill experience). Training the Adventurer talent can be quick just by training Rest and Campfire which are simply ranked up by books or quests. Ranking these two skills should be enough to get to Apprentice Adventurer.
    Ok is one last thing how one transforms

Tranformation Mastery is gained by talking to Shamala in Cor Village.
  • StevennightStevennight
    How is campfire done?
  • NaxosNaxos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,405
    Campfire requires 5 Firewood in your inventory, they can be gathered by equipping an axe, and then left clicking a tree (most trees will give you firewood). Once that is done, you will have to use the Campfire skill, wait for it to load, and then click on the ground to place it, mind that not all places will accept a campfire (roads in particular)

Le skill feu de camp a besoin de 5 planches de bois dans ton inventaire, que tu peux récolter en utilisant n'importe quelle hache sur la plupart des arbres. Quand tu les as, tu dois utiliser le skill, attendre qu'il charge, et cliquer sur le sol pour le placer. Attention, tout les endroits ne sont pas propices à un feu de camp, les routes par exemple ne te laisseront pas en placer.

Bon courage
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    doppelganger is a hidden talent that can be used while holding any weapon or even no weapons at all. Adventurer talent focuses on a few life skills that will really help boost your stamina and hp. most Adventurer talent skills are not trained by fighting enemies but instead doing things a average person might do in real life like exploring new places, fishing, learning how to tame animals, and how to create campfires. transformation mastery is basically the only Adventurer skill that involves lots of fighting as it is more about being a hunter and collecting animals and monsters.
  • StevennightStevennight
    thanks you