Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How Would I Make/Maintain a Guild?

PrinceLaTiDaPrinceLaTiDa
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in Help
It's been a long time since I've been in mabinogi, and I wanted to ask now, since it's been years:

What would I need to do to create and maintain a guild? Do I have to spend any actual money? Are there any monthly things I need to do? How many members do I need right away?

Essentially I'm asking for a guide, so even if anyone could send me a link it would be very much appreciated!

Comments

• TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    I'll be quick.

Making a guild is free, except from paying some gold.
    You need a minimum of 5 members.
    You can install guild stones in the world, that can be used for recruitment and teleportation to guild hall.
    Guild stones requires premium service, which costs money.
    PrinceLaTiDa
  • PrinceLaTiDaPrinceLaTiDa
    TNinja wrote: »
    I'll be quick.

Making a guild is free, except from paying some gold.
    You need a minimum of 5 members.
    You can install guild stones in the world, that can be used for recruitment and teleportation to guild hall.
    Guild stones requires premium service, which costs money.

Thank you so much! It's been so long that I forgot premium service was even a thing haha. I thought I needed actual cash for a guild, just didn't know how. Again, thank you! :D
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    I believe you actually need premium service to manage guild members too, if I remember correctly?
    PrinceLaTiDa
  • PrinceLaTiDaPrinceLaTiDa
    TNinja wrote: »
    I believe you actually need premium service to manage guild members too, if I remember correctly?

Huh, I'll have to look into it, should I stay with the game long enough to do so this time around haha