Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Half my pets were moved to a different server

waterstryderwaterstryder
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited June 3, 2017 in Help
It's been 6 years since I've tried logging into the game and I discovered that half my pets are now on a separate server. I've only ever played on Alexina. I know its a long shot, but they both hold sentimental value from my days when I first started playing, after I found out that Mabinogi finally made an English version. Back then, I mostly played solo. My pets were my only companions. So it would be nice if I could be reunited with all of them.
20170603074955_1.jpg