Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Steam accounts

UltimashadowUltimashadow
Mabinogi Rep: 600
in Help
Is it possible to disconnect ur mabi account from ur steam account? Like i wanna be able to use my account and then disconnect it from steam if i have to.

Comments

• DarkConductorDarkConductor
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    Yes it's possible but I don't know how to do so. Sorry can't help you much from there.
  • BlankBlank
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    I remember having to submit a ticket to Nexon to disconnect my account from my Steam account. I do believe you would need a valid reason to make that request though.
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    No and this is why you should stop using steam, everything on steam will always be a mess for mmo gamers. you do not have the advantage of a non-steam user has and you'll never going to get that money back or help support nexon if you continue using steam.
    JJ
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I have been using the steam launcher for mabi for over 2 years with almost zero problems. playing mabi through steam does not effect how well you can play mabi and I trust it more then the nexon launcher. when using the nexon launcher I get twice as much lag and sometimes have to completely restart nexon launcher to get it to work right. although anyone should still have the right to switch to the other launcher easily if they want to.
    watercat0 wrote: »
    No and this is why you should stop using steam, everything on steam will always be a mess for mmo gamers. you do not have the advantage of a non-steam user has and you'll never going to get that money back or help support nexon if you continue using steam.

and what non steam user advantage are you talking about? playing mabi through steam has not effected my game in anyway and few times steam was in offline mode I could still launch mabi through it as long as my internet was working (not sure if that has changed since they took down the direct launch for mabi but that was nexon's bad decision not steam). also never get money back from what? downloading mabi through steam is free. when you say "or help support nexon if you continue using steam," are you referring to getting help from nexon support or being able to help support the game? being a steam user does not effect your ability to use the nx shop and support mabi in any way at all. next time you should provide more clear details so players can all fully understand your view point on this topic.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    edited June 22, 2017
    watercat0 wrote: »

Is this a thing now?