Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Just a quick question with the Cooking skill

YangKoeteYangKoete
Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
edited July 22, 2017 in Help
Do you NEED Glewyas' books to rank it up, or can you use training seals and still be able to do the next rank's cooking?

IE; If I rank up from Rank 8, will I still be able to do Jam Making?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited July 22, 2017
    You can use skill seals.

You can also get to level 200 current level in the Chef talent for the 2x skill exp and THEN do that rank's training to finish up that way.

But the skill seal thing can be done for all the stuff you need books for.
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    ^_^' Well then. I should have probably done some other stuff instead of pressuring for the books...Welp.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    You can also get to level 200 current level in the Chef talent for the 2x skill exp and THEN do that rank's training to finish up that way.

But the skill seal thing can be done for all the stuff you need books for.
    Skills training is so much easier now thanks to that update. I would have saved a lot of skill training seals (I skipped all books) had I rank the numbered cooking skills after the update :C