Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

GM Chef

AngelBishimirAngelBishimir
Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
edited July 22, 2017 in Help
May someone explain me the effect? I'm kinda confused about the description.
I udnerstand that duration of the catering will depend on ME plus the 600 duration OR It depends on the skill rank of the person who touch it plus 600 duration. (Normal)

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Skill rank of the person who lays it down.
    If the person who lays it down is r1 Catering AND is using Chef's unique effect, everyone who touches their cater will get the effect for 20 + 10 = 30 minutes
    AngelBishimir
  • AngelBishimirAngelBishimir
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Skill rank of the person who lays it down.
    If the person who lays it down is r1 Catering AND is using Chef's unique effect, everyone who touches their cater will get the effect for 20 + 10 = 30 minutes

omfg thats broken, gonna do that gm then, ty