Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G20 Forward Progress telvish wont revive

ClarisonClarison
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
so i just got to the end of Generation 20 where you fight the 8 creatures at the same time and after looking up a guide because i was stuck, inside the guide it stated telvish was supposed to revive you every time you faint but he just stands their pointing his sword into space frozen dont know what to do.

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Talvish will raise and heal you when clicked on. The key words being "when clicked on"
  • ClarisonClarison
    i understand that but he is frozen and clicking on him does nothing i got through it by burning 5 soul stones but it was increadibly frustrating i dont know if it was just my game or a server issue dont know if someone needs to double check
  • KttyKtty
    I likely was simply your particular instance of the scenario. It's not extremely common (thank the mabi gods) but it does happen where NPC's glitch and fail to perform their task in shadow missions.
  • ClarisonClarison
    it was two days of of attempting it, i used soul stones to revive on a few of them but i got a good 9 attempts at it and every time he would be frozen. i beat it finally after getting some soul stones again today and just kiting the hell out of everything(not to mention chugging potions like there was no tommorow) but i just wanted to make sure it was not broken server side would hate for someone to have to go through that it was agonizing
  • KttyKtty
    When I attempted that quest I didn't even bother with him. I had a million balloons in my inventory at the time to use. So for all I know he may not have worked for me if I had tried. Glad to hear That you persevered and made it through it though!!
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Never heard of Talvish reviving you if you died.

All I knew what that you could touch him during the battle to restore your HP, MP, and SP.
    Not that he'd revive you.
    I mean, you can't click on him if you're dead!

Well, you won already, so it's a bit of a moot point!