Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Thunder causing position lag after being cast

IcedrakeIcedrake
Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
in Help
So, now that we have the dan tests, its nearly impossible to get good scores on the thunder test because I keep not being where I thought I was, so grabbing those potions that(unlike in the ranged attack test, where they spawn right at your feet) spawn wherever the monster you killed was causes so much extra time to be taken in the tests, if you grab them, that it reduces the amount of things you can kill rather dramatically.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Hardmuscle wrote: »

Yeah, you need to include more info for your report to be valid.
    In this case, video evidence would be the way to go.

-

I think they're talking about how moving while the lightning falls from Thunder causes displacement.

A lot of things cause this, not just Thunder. (Shock discharging, Ice Spear exploding, Fireball landing, starting Fantastic Chorus, etc)

But in this instance, to replicate, you can throw thunder at something then click (once) to move far away.
    The lightning should fall and you character will still appear to be moving towards their destination.

In fact, as far as the server is concerned, your character stopped in their tracks the moment the lightning fell.
    You can correct this displacement by forcing the client to recognize your real location in a few ways.
    One being play dead and another being Shield of Trust. (there's more but these are the easiest)

Kind of annoying, especially if you're moving around while performing these tasks.
    Icedrake
This discussion has been closed.