Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

❤ Sioux's Art Shop | Alexina/PP/Gold ❤ [CLOSED]

SiouxSioux
Mabinogi Rep: 740
edited September 30, 2018 in Art Creations
Hi I finally decided to open an art shop because I want to buy cute clothes for my character but I'm poor pls send help T_^

9/30 update: closing shop to focus on twitter commissions ><! will reopen after readjusting prices!

Contact
My IGN is Sioux on Alexina and my discord is Xin#1663.
You can also reach me on twitter , art blog, or deviantart.

Commission Info
❤ I do fully painted illustrations and will take gold through mabi or cash (USD) through paypal.
Will Draw: your mabinogi character, OCs, fanart, ALMOST anything..
Will Not Draw: anthro, explicit nsfw, irl people, gore, illegal stuff
❤ Background: Simple BGs are free, complex bg: 250k~1m/$10~20, small extras (ex: flowers, small pet, props): 100k/$5.

Types of Commissions & Prices:
❤ Fully illustrated bust - 7m/$45 (+extra character 6m/$40):
ann_by_xoue-db8h08n.png

❤ Fully illustrated waist up - 10m/$65 (+extra 9m/$60):
commission_by_xoue-dc5okzn.png

❤ Fully illustrated thigh up - 11m/$70 (+extra 10m/$65)
commission_by_xoue-dc5ol7f.png

❤ Process
1. I usually take payment first in either gold or cash (if you prefer to pay in cash, I will send you an invoice through PP).
2. After payment is processed, I will start the sketch and then send you the sketch to approve of before I begin coloring.
3. Coloring process will usually take about 3-7 days depending on how complex your commission is, please be patient! I work on commissions one by one. You are free to ask for updates whenever.
4. I'll send you the finished colored artwork for any final edits, then send you a high res image through email or discord.

❤ Form
IGN/server:
Payment method: Gold or PP
Type: Bust/Waist Up/Thigh up
References:
BG: simple/complex/any background extras?
Additional info: any specific pose? character details?

❤ Slots
[closed]

❤ Waitlist
1. swing/ Gingham

❤ Completed Art
1. Imaizumi/ Wakasagihime
commission_by_xoue-dcm4slm.png
2. swing/ Gingham
gin_by_xoue-dcmhwuy.png
3. Nikki101/ Elfanilla
commission_by_xoue-dcn59b1.png
commission_by_xoue-dcn59by.png
4. Imaizumi/ Wakasagihime
commission_by_xoue-dco7qxc.png
millusiLaticijaImaizumiChibisaiForeRuniaHindsight

Comments

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Btw your art is gorgeous, and your backgrounds are rather impressive. Wish I knew what to commission!

IGN/server: Wakasagihime / Alexina
    Payment method: Gold
    Type: Thigh up
    References:
    Character - https://imgur.com/a/Wv4MwCt
    Additional info - 1 2

BG: Simple, however if you have any ideas for a good background then let me know. I can afford to upgrade, but I'm not very creative ><

Additional info: Make a pose unless you'd prefer I give one. If possible add a fishnet over her chest in the same color as the bandages/straps on her hands/thighs. I included examples in "1" and "2", but they don't have to exactly be like them since I'd prefer it connects horizontally to her outfit rather than vertically to her neck. However do what you think looks best first.

Is it possible for me to pay 50-75%, then receive a sketch at least before I pay the rest? If not that's perfectly fine. Thank you very much, and good luck with your shop!
    NyuuHokusai
  • SiouxSioux
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Thank you!! :D

For the background I usually have a lot of clients asking for florals that are associated with their character's aesthetics, these are generally considered as more of a bg extra tho!
    exmaples:
    commission_by_xoue-dc5ol54.png
    commission_by_xoue-dc5oky0.png

And yes I can sketch out a pose and we can make edits and adjustments from there, and for the straps I can do a sketch of both horizontal and vertical versions for you to decide if you want!

Yes, that's fine with me! As long as I receive the complete payment before I send you the final image I am okay with anything ^^
  • SiouxSioux
    For Imaizumi/Wakasagihime!
    commission_by_xoue-dcm4slm.png
    ImaizumiLaticijaForeRuniaChibisaiHindsight
  • swingswing
    Mabinogi Rep: 230
    Hiya! here's my commission request~

IGN/server: Gingham/Alexina
    Payment method: Gold
    Type: Waist Up

References:
    ref1 imgur.com/a/BpvHw5q
    ref2 https://imgur.com/a/o6I2j5H
    Flowers - digdropdone.com/public/uploads/bulbs/big/amaryllis_belladonna.jpg
    Spear - https://fireemblemwiki.org/w/images/0/07/FESoV_Est.png

BG: Complex? (spear and flowers+wreath)

Additional info: a pose like ref2 would be nice, but something similar is good too! he's looking upright and holding the spear with one hand (back or front hand). the pose has the spear down, but please prop it up as well. please swap the elf ears with human ears too, and he should have either a blank or determined look too.

I'd like if you could add a loose red ribbon tied to the spear, and the flower/bg color don't matter; whatever you think works best.

thank you~ and your flowers are lovely oof
  • SiouxSioux
    Finished commission for swing/Gingham!
    gin_by_xoue-dcmhwuy.png
    ImaizumiLaticijaChibisaiForeRuniaHindsight
  • SiouxSioux
    Finished For Elfanilla
    commission_by_xoue-dcn59b1.png
    commission_by_xoue-dcn59by.png
    LaticijaImaizumiForeRuniaHindsight