Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

guild event?

AkirachuAkirachu
Mabinogi Rep: 5,560
edited September 6, 2018 in General Chat
where is it all i see is xo and re zero event

Comments

• AkirachuAkirachu
    btw games up
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Wait an hour or so.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Guild event was cancelled.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Hopefully they'll put a notice about it. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they delayed it so they can do a stupid stream about it first.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited September 6, 2018
    Maia wrote: »
    Hopefully they'll put a notice about it. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they delayed it so they can do a stupid stream about it first.

Oof.

Katherz be like "Well fine no more streams!"
    Sebastian
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited September 6, 2018
    Sweet!

Also I think the patch just isn't up yet. They goofed. Probably gonna take another maint to actually uhh do maint.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Gaea wrote: »

Oof.

I think she'd be surprised at how many people would be okay with that, or even suggest it.
    THICCthighssavelives
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Oof.

I think she'd be surprised at how many people would be okay with that, or even suggest it.

You've been at odds with the staff for a while now. Everyone knows it. So I'm gonna say that statement has little substance.
    SebastianVeylaine
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760

Oof.

You've been at odds with the staff for a while now. Everyone knows it. So I'm gonna say that statement has little substance.

I'm just the most vocal. There are many others.
    Faithrend
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Sigh...vocal and rude.
    SebastianBronzebreak
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I don't want the streams to end. :( They give out free stuff, it's nice to see a showcase of future content, and it's kind of nice to see the GMs just being human instead of hidden behind the scenes all the time.

Please may we keep having streams?
    Crimsọn
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    To be fair, the quality of Mabinogi streams are very poor in comparison to other games. Because Mabinogi just copypasta information, they really have no idea what they are doing or talking about hence why you see them mess up practically in almost all their streams. It is very hard to watch sometimes because of this and sometimes I feel they lack more knowledge than actual players. They are not fit to stream and should either stop or replace with better streamers to represent the game.
    Twelie
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    im already not looking forwards to it, 5pm.. thats 2am for me. grrreat gues i cant get achievements..
  • TetosanTetosan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,035
    I enjoy the Streams. Watching people being GOOD at something is only fun when it's a Speedrun.
    Also NA is a branch office, so it's to be expected they have hiccups.
    It's better than Blizzard who, even though they MAKE the games they're talking about, don't seem to have a clue how things actually work in the end,
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Tetosan wrote: »
    I enjoy the Streams. Watching people being GOOD at something is only fun when it's a Speedrun.
    It's better than Blizzard who, even though they MAKE the games they're talking about, don't seem to have a clue how things actually work in the end,

Blizzard also has a long hiring list but poor description of what they're looking for and have high requirements for most positions.
    It's amazing how they're even running.
    But then again, most companies have major flaws and big missing pieces and somehow still operational.
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited September 6, 2018

I'm just the most vocal. There are many others.

Its one thing to be vocal about actions but its another thing to assert personality traits to someone such as "seems creepy" and saying they think they're a special exception and not to back it up with anything other than vague statements that aren't even specifically about them.

Somehow, it feels creepy that you know something like that.

All or nothing.

And on a general note, we've gotten official "No merge" responses in the past. Not sure why Katherz suddenly thinks she's different..

so its not surprising people think your criticisms are distasteful
    Bronzebreak
  • TetosanTetosan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,035
    Tetosan wrote: »

Blizzard also has a long hiring list but poor description of what they're looking for and have high requirements for most positions.
    It's amazing how they're even running.
    But then again, most companies have major flaws and big missing pieces and somehow still operational.

Well, yeah, every Company has it's flaws, some are just lucky enough to have enough highly vocal Sheep to cover their flaws (Blizzard, Bethesda, Square Enix)
    The best way to trigger a Blizzard-Fanboy is still to tell them that Blizzard is just Activision in disguise :^)
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    i think its broken or something i got 6 ppl to join but it said 0/5 for title still and 2 them login
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    i think its broken or something i got 6 ppl to join but it said 0/5 for title still and 2 them login

It will be fine! I made the same mistake. Mewlynne says it can take up to 24 hours for the guild list to update and we won't get the titles until after this event ends.
  • MeriMeri
    Mabinogi Rep: 940
    re: new guild recruits - I missed anyone saying 24 hours, but that's why I came here to check. I thought I'd wait until after both daily resets to see if it updated yet, but it still hasn't. So I guess I'll wait a few more hours.

Our guild is tiny, so we need every new recruit to count :D