Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

United is Recruiting, newbies welcome!!

MaiaMaia
Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
edited September 6, 2018 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello and welcome to United!

We are an adventurous young guild looking for new members. Our guild focuses on players just beginning their journey in Erinn and we seek to build a united group of players to face the various challenges Mabinogi has to offer. We are active and open to helping with quests, dungeons, missions, and more! We are looking primarily for lower level players (very beginner-friendly) with total levels 1 (literally just started) to 2,000. However, if you're higher level do not fret! We are open to all, I just recommend sending us a message in-game (note/add FFCactuar, Knightinred, or Maia) to make sure that our guild is the right fit for you.

Most importantly, if you're starting out and looking for friends- this is your place! We can help you along and learn the basics of the game.

Join us and take advantage of our numerous resources! We have an active discord (optional), rank 1/dan rank crafters for every type of crafting, and years of experience mentoring new players.

Apply at our stone or ask for an invitation. For your convenience, our Guild Stone is located right out of the west gates of Dunbarton on the way to the moon gate. You can't miss it!

GM6OAtn.png

eeb93d85bb.jpg

Comments

• MaiaMaia
    We are recruiting still and will be participating in the new guild war for one of the towns :) Feel free to contact us if you're interested
    Kathe
  • KatheKathe
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Maia wrote: »
    We are recruiting still and will be participating in the new guild war for one of the towns :) Feel free to contact us if you're interested

I'm a returning player who would like to join. i'm still considered a newbie though lol.
    Maia
  • MaiaMaia
    Kathe wrote: »
    Maia wrote: »

I'm a returning player who would like to join. i'm still considered a newbie though lol.

Perfect, just contact one of us in-game or put in an application :) Alternatively feel free to leave your ign and I can get back to you